How do I identify client from a DCOM server
Author Message
 How do I identify client from a DCOM server

I want to identify the client that is executing methods on a DCOM
server.

I believe the way to do this is to call the CoQueryClientBlanket API to
get the client user (Domain\User value).

Can anyone tell me how I can call this API in VB 5.0? (Some sample code
would be good)

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 16 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Install OLE Server for DCOM, Server and Client

2. DCOM server hangs: Win2000 client / NT server problem

3. Want to identify client from com server

4. Identifying OLE clients from an OLE server

5. out of process server identifying client process

6. Where is work done on client or server?

7. DCOM settings needed on client and server for remote Outlook application

8. vb5 - DCOM - RS232 - Client server

9. DCOM client/server programming with Visual Basic

10. Q: DCOM Client/Server with VB5 ?

11. C++ DCOM server from VB Client (HOW?)

12. DCOM/Client/Server Contention Issues