uploading file
Author Message
 uploading file
hi,
I want to code a VB module to upload a file from a client computer to a data
server.  How would I start.
please advise.
rafael

Wed, 12 May 2004 03:35:10 GMT
 uploading file

Quote:
>I want to code a VB module to upload a file from a client computer to a data
>server.  How would I start.
>please advise.

If the system is running an FTP server, then download our free
SocketWrench package and take a look at the FTP sample (to make things
even simpler, our commercial product SocketTools has a componment for
FTP). Since you really haven't mentioned specifics, the amount of
effort to implement what you're talking about could be just a few
lines of code, to something significantly more complex.

David

----

Catalyst Development Corporation   | application with ActivePatch. Download
http://www.catalyst.com/           | the SDK from www.activepatch.com

Sun, 16 May 2004 10:28:13 GMT

1. Open file dialog box and upload file

2. Upload File without ^M to UNIX.

3. Upload File without ^M to UNIX.

4. Upload File without ^M to UNIX.

5. Fw: uploading files to web server using asp.net

6. Uploading file via windows form to server location

7. Puzzling problem... uploading file into database

8. upload file FTP (passive) ?

9. Uploading File To HTTPS URI Using WebClient

10. Uploading File To HTTPS Address Using WebDAV

11. Fw: uploading files to web server using asp.net

12. How do you upload files to a server?