sorting question
Author Message
 sorting question

I have a dbgrid and a data object which are connected to a db and of course
I use them to show a certain table
now the problem is that my table is nicely sorted by a certain row in access
and I save it that way but in my app its unsorted

please help

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:52:02 GMT
 sorting question
You could change the sort order by modifing the SQL in you data object to
include a order by clause.

Quote:
> I have a dbgrid and a data object which are connected to a db and of
course
> I use them to show a certain table
> now the problem is that my table is nicely sorted by a certain row in
access
> and I save it that way but in my app its unsorted

> please help

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 09:44:47 GMT

1. Sort question on two fields

2. Excel sort question.

3. Outlook Group/Sort Question.

4. Collection sorting question

5. Sorting Question

6. sorting question

7. sql sort question

8. Index and sorting question, help! :)

9. ACCESS Sorting question...

10. List View Sort Question

11. Bubble sort question

12. MSFlexGrid Control - Sorting Question