Help Needed on InterDev - Visual Basic - QBasic.
Author Message
 Help Needed on InterDev - Visual Basic - QBasic.

Hello,

I am beginning the process of learning how to write
code. I have a great deal of experience in Web Site
design and development. I have my own company
and a host of clients. I'm fluent in FrontPage 98, PhotoShop
Painter etc...but I've never written code or learned how to
program.

I want to do this so I can offer my clients the complete
package and not have to outsource this part of my web site
development. Plus, I'm tired of feeling helpless when
programmers tell me how they plan to implement what it is
I want them to. Database integration, Active Server Pages, etc.

I am asking for feedback on the best path to take.

Should I learn Basic - QBasic - then Visual Basic then Visual InterDev?

Can you recommend books or web sites for learning?

Thanks for your help. Please reply to me personally at:

James Cote
President
Cambridge Technologies, Inc.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Needed on InterDev - Visual Basic - QBasic.

Sounds like you could use ASP for most of your requirements since it sounds
like all you want to do is have dynamic web pages that can access databases
etc.

Mon, 19 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help Needed on InterDev - Visual Basic - QBasic.

I would start right at VB 5.0  The Waite Group publishes a nice
interactive VB Course that includes on line learning and a pretty good
book.

Quote:

>Hello,

>I am beginning the process of learning how to write
>code. I have a great deal of experience in Web Site
>design and development. I have my own company
>and a host of clients. I'm fluent in FrontPage 98, PhotoShop
>Painter etc...but I've never written code or learned how to
>program.

>I want to do this so I can offer my clients the complete
>package and not have to outsource this part of my web site
>development. Plus, I'm tired of feeling helpless when
>programmers tell me how they plan to implement what it is
>I want them to. Database integration, Active Server Pages, etc.

>I am asking for feedback on the best path to take.

>Should I learn Basic - QBasic - then Visual Basic then Visual InterDev?

>Can you recommend books or web sites for learning?

>Thanks for your help. Please reply to me personally at:

>James Cote
>President
>Cambridge Technologies, Inc.
>http://www.cambridgetechnologies.com

Sun, 25 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Needed on InterDev - Visual Basic - QBasic.

2. Learning Basic - Visual Basic - Visual InterDev

3. Visual Basic vs. Visual Interdev

4. Visual Basic X Visual Interdev

5. Visual Basic Server Components in Visual Interdev

6. Visual InterDev for the Visual Basic Developer

7. Visual Basic Server Components in Visual Interdev

8. Visual InterDev for the Visual Basic Developer

9. Visual InterDev for the Visual Basic Developer

10. Visual Basic Server Components in Visual Interdev

11. Visual InterDev for the Visual Basic Developer

12. Visual InterDev for the Visual Basic Developer