Backup to mulitple disks
Author Message
 Backup to mulitple disks

What would be the best way to copy a MDB database that is too large to fit
on to one disk?  Ideally, it would conpress the info too.  I'm sure that
there is a control for this, but where would I find one?

Jeff.

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Backup to mulitple disks

If you have windows 95, go to start|programs|accessories|system
tools|backup...
select drive a:\ to backup to and select the files you want backed up.  It
tells you when to insert the next disk and everything!
--
Joseph Mosser

Quote:
> What would be the best way to copy a MDB database that is too large to
fit
> on to one disk?  Ideally, it would conpress the info too.  I'm sure that
> there is a control for this, but where would I find one?

> Jeff.

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Backup to Floppy Disk

2. spanning floppy disks when making a backup

3. backup files to disk

4. Backup on floppy-disk from VB

5. Backup and Restore to Disk

6. How to ... System Backup/Restore, Backup utilities

7. How to ... System Backup/Restore, Backup utilities

8. NT Backup / Systemstate backup error

9. working with mulitple recordsets

10. Access97: Emailing mulitple reports

11. Mulitple Selection-Parameter queries

12. Sharing same outlook contact file among mulitple users on home computer