Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report
Author Message
 Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

Hi:

I am using VB 3.0, Crystal Report 5.0, and SQL Server 6.0 now.
I need to pass a SQL query from VB to Crystal Report's sub-report.
Anyone know how to do it? or is there a better way to complete this job?

Thnak you for your kind help.(please give me some example codes)

Ming

Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing SQL Server parameters to subreports in Crystal Reports 6 from VB

2. Using Sub Query in Sql Query - Crystal Report 5.0

3. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

4. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

5. Passing SQL Queries to Crystal Reports through VB 6

6. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

7. sub-report (2 query's ) in crystal reports

8. Crystal Reports Sub-Reports and SQL SPs

9. passing SQL query to Crystal Report?

10. vb5 Crystal Reports 6 and Subreports Can we conditionally call subreports from primary reports

11. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

12. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer