Exclamation sound during VB startup?
Author Message
 Exclamation sound during VB startup?

What does it mean when the VB IDE plays the "Exclamation" system sound
during startup?  I hear this once or twice on my Win98 system whenever I
start VB, but there's no other indication that anything is wrong.

    Mike

Wed, 24 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to force VB to make cursor=hourglass during startup

2. How to force VB to make cursor=hourglass during startup

3. How to force VB to make cursor=hourglass during startup

4. Disable or protect Shift key during startup

5. NewMail event does not occur during startup

6. NewMail event does not occur during startup

7. Creating a persistent Object during Outlook StartUp?

8. Newbie: Loading a Database during Startup

9. MapNetworkDrive mistery during Startup script

10. Detecting ocx errors during application startup

11. Exclamation mark in VB source

12. Startup Position during run-time