Winsock Control - ActiveX DLL
Author Message
 Winsock Control - ActiveX DLL

Hi Guys,
I'm writting an ActiveX DLL which will be called via an .asp web page which
i need to envoke a sendata method to a port on another server ... which i
normally do uding the Winsock control in a VB app... Is it possible to use
the Winsock control or something simular in an ActiveX DLL??
Cheers Michael

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:17:32 GMT
 Winsock Control - ActiveX DLL
| Hi Guys,
| I'm writting an ActiveX DLL which will be called via an .asp web page which
| i need to envoke a sendata method to a port on another server ... which i
| normally do uding the Winsock control in a VB app... Is it possible to use
| the Winsock control or something simular in an ActiveX DLL??
| Cheers Michael

You'll be looking at something like

    Private WithEvents sckMain as New MSWinsock.Winsock

AFAIK. Not sure what the declaration is for a Winsock, just add the reference
to your project and check in the object browser.

steve

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:15:14 GMT

1. Winsock Activex DLL and winsock events

2. Winsock control in ActiveX DLL

3. Using a Winsock Control in a ActiveX DLL

4. Using a Winsock Control in a ActiveX DLL

5. Winsock control wrapped in ActiveX DLL?

6. call winsock DLL from an ActiveX DLL

7. ActiveX.exe or ActiveX DLL or ActiveX Control?????????????

8. Building ActiveX controls that will access activex.dll running on PWS

9. ActiveX dll vs ActiveX control - Whats the difference

10. Passing ActiveX control as a parrameter to ActiveX.dll

11. Can ActiveX DLL component contain ActiveX control?

12. Using Winsock in an ActiveX Dll