Textbox Question
Author Message
 Textbox Question

How do I separate my text to the next line.  i've tried VbEnter, and VbCr
with no results.  Here's an example.

Line1....
line 2 over here
line 3 down here !!

Thank you

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:28:35 GMT
 Textbox Question

text1.text="Line 1..." & vbcrlf & "Line 2 over here" & vbcrlf & "Line 3 down
here !!"

Quote:
> How do I separate my text to the next line.  i've tried VbEnter, and VbCr
> with no results.  Here's an example.

> Line1....
> line 2 over here
> line 3 down here !!

> Thank you

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:36:29 GMT
 Textbox Question
Do you have the MultiLine property of the text box set to True?

Quote:
> How do I separate my text to the next line.  i've tried VbEnter, and VbCr
> with no results.  Here's an example.

> Line1....
> line 2 over here
> line 3 down here !!

> Thank you

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 02:48:50 GMT
 Textbox Question
thanx guys it was the Vbcrlf... I was using Vbcr.

Quote:
> Do you have the MultiLine property of the text box set to True?

> > How do I separate my text to the next line.  i've tried VbEnter, and
VbCr
> > with no results.  Here's an example.

> > Line1....
> > line 2 over here
> > line 3 down here !!

> > Thank you

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 03:49:25 GMT
 Textbox Question
Err... with multiline property set to true :D

Quote:

> text1.text="Line 1..." & vbcrlf & "Line 2 over here" & vbcrlf & "Line 3
down
> here !!"

> > How do I separate my text to the next line.  i've tried VbEnter, and
VbCr
> > with no results.  Here's an example.

> > Line1....
> > line 2 over here
> > line 3 down here !!

> > Thank you

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:02:21 GMT

1. TextBox question

2. vb.net textbox question

3. Textbox questions

4. textbox question

5. textbox question

6. NewBee VB5 textbox question

7. tough textbox question

8. ..easy textbox question from a newbie

9. Newbie TextBox question

10. Easy Textbox Question ?

11. TextBox Question

12. Textbox question..