ANN: VBRunner v1.00
Author Message
 ANN: VBRunner v1.00

I hope this isn't considered spam because although what I'm about to announce
*can* involve payment, it also has a totally *free* side to it; plus I think
it's good to announce alternatives to existing *expensive* commercial products
to save newbies paying high prices when they probably didn't have to; so I'll
take the chance of being flamed and announce it...

I have just released a small app called VBRunner which lets you distribute your
*simple* VB apps as though they were true standalone executables.  That is, a
user without any VB runtimes can unzip your app and run it immediately, without
going through a setup + reboot routine.  To the user, your VB app is used just
like any normal C++ or delphi standalone program.  This means you could possibly
even run your VB app from a CD-ROM (although I haven't actually tested this).

Naturally there are limitations on which sorts of VB apps can use VBRunner, and
these are explained at VBRunner's web page.  For simple VB apps, VBRunner is a
great alternative to the Setup & Deployment Wizard approach, so check it out:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards, Otser.

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:31:52 GMT

1. ANN: VBRunner v1.00 (Creates standalone executables)

2. ANN: Magic CD/DVD Burner (ActiveX) v1.00 is available for download

3. ANN: VBClrWin v1.00

4. MAC Address = 00 00 00 00 00 ????

5. abcrd100.zip - The ALL BASIC CODE Reader v1.00

6. Returned MAC-Adress is only 00 00 00 00 00 ????

7. ANN: Windows CE .NET Online Chat - July 24th 12:00-13:00 PST (20:00 BST, 19:00 GMT)

8. Date of 00/00/96

9. find convert input/ouput file QB2.00->VB3.00

10. #2:00:00 AM#

11. #2:00:00 AM# Format