Front End: VB vs InstallShield vs Visual Cafe?
Author Message
 Front End: VB vs InstallShield vs Visual Cafe?

I have some C and JAVA codes that I'd like to create
a front end on window NT, such that they can be run on
the window without going through command lines.

Does anyone know if VB can do that? If so, how is VB
compared to InstallShield and Visual Cafe is terms
of easiness of learning and functionalities?
I know none of these 3 softwares. Any recommendations
will help.

Liz

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setup Programs: InstallShield vs PCInstall vs WISE vs...?

2. MS Access 2002 vs VB.net as a front-end to SQL Server data

3. access project front end vs. vb.net

4. VB vs Oracle/Dev2000 as Front-End ???

5. Fox vs. Access w/VB front end

6. .Net vs MSVS 6 for small DB front ends

7. VB vs Access vs Visual Fox.

8. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBScript vs VBA

9. Newbie confused: VB6 vs VB.Net vs VBscript vs VBA

10. End-of-Line vs. End-of-Paragraph

11. Visual Basic App using Foxpro DB vs Access DB vs SQL Server DB

12. (VFP 3.0 vs 5.0) vs Delphi and Visual Basic