how to detect which application running on the Windows NT
Author Message
 how to detect which application running on the Windows NT

I want to use VB6 to detect how many application running on the Windows NT.
It is like task management. Please help me and send the email to me.

Best Regards,

Steven Tsai

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to detect which application running on the Windows NT
I want to use VB6 to detect how many application running on the Windows NT.
It is like task management. Please help me and send the email to me.

Best Regards,

Steven Tsai

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to detect which application running on the Windows NT

I want to use VB6 to detect how many application running on the Windows NT.
It is like task management. Please help me and send the email to me.

I would check into the GetWindow() or the GetWindowText () functions, hope
that helps!

Stefan

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to detect which application running on the Windows NT

I want to use VB6 to detect how many application running on the Windows NT.
It is like task management. Please help me and send the email to me.

I would check into the GetWindow() or the GetWindowText () functions, hope
that helps!

Stefan

Thu, 06 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to detect 16-bit Windows-based application running under Windows NT

2. How to detect windows NT running application

3. Application runs with Windows 95/NT, but doesn't work with Windows 98

4. Launching and Monitoring a 16-bit Windows app from VB5 application running on Windows NT 4.0

5. Launching and Monitoring a 16-bit Windows app from VB5 application running on Windows NT 4.0

6. List of NT Users ina domain from running an application on an NT Client

7. Application Crashes on Windows 95 - Works Fine on Windows NT Workstation

8. Packaging Apps on Windows 2000 to run on Windows NT

9. Run backround application without being listed among the applications of the windows task manger

10. Run backround application without being listed among the applications of the windows task manger

11. detecting Windows NT

12. How to detect Windows NT or Novell Network ?