Is there a dissolve or fade command?
Author Message
 Is there a dissolve or fade command?

Hi,

I am trying to create a screen saver for my father.  I ahve all the
forms and the pictures and timer settings done (t=100).  Instead of
having the pictures "flash" away I would like to have the pictures
"fade" out to black and then fade in.  Is there a dissolve command or a
fade command that could accomplish this?

Thanks in advance
Adam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a dissolve or fade command?
There's no 'Fade In' command, but you can look at my FadeIn and AlphaBlend
demos at http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/DigiTorus/examples.htm

Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a dissolve or fade command?
Is there a pset() method for the control you're using which holds the
pictures?  You could randomly pset pixels to black (or any color) from
inside that control if pset is an option.
    Del Sherle

Thu, 22 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a dissolve or fade command?
Active Screen Saver DevKit allows you to create screen savers from HTML
content.  HTML 4.0 has some nice transition effects and creating a
slideshow in HTML is easy.  The only catch is the machine you run the
screen saver on must be running IE 4.0 or later.

http://www.automatedofficesystems.com/

David

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am trying to create a screen saver for my father.  I ahve all the
> forms and the pictures and timer settings done (t=100).  Instead of
> having the pictures "flash" away I would like to have the pictures
> "fade" out to black and then fade in.  Is there a dissolve command or
> fade command that could accomplish this?

> Thanks in advance
> Adam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 23 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dissolve, fade, wipe between screens??

2. Screen effects: fades, wipes, dissolves etc

3. Real Fade-in and Fade-out

4. Fade-in and Fade-out of button controls

5. Fade in and Fade out images???

6. Fade-in, Fade-out images???

7. Fade-in, Fade-out effect

8. Am I doing the OpenRecordset command correctly?

9. Command Window: Am i being a complete noob...

10. ado-commands -where am I going wrong ?

11. random dissolve - help needed

12. Display picture with a dissolve effect...