API API API
Author Message
 API API API

I lost my api-viewer. I can't find it with the add-inn manager.
How do i get i back?

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 API API API
i'm using vb6, but having same problem like your.
Goto Add-in/add-in manager...then select toolbar........then at bottom
load behaviour..then select loaded/unloaded.........close it......you
will see another toolbar with api's icons
regards
Quote:

> I lost my api-viewer. I can't find it with the add-inn manager.
> How do i get i back?

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. API, API, Who's got the API

2. releaseCapture API and send message API.

3. need help with releaseCapture API and send message API

4. I need Windows 3.11 API / Necesito API de Windows 3.11

5. Win32 API / NET API security context

6. New API-Guide & API-Toolshed Released

7. Winsock API - Not Windows API (and other stuff)

8. API Viewer - Text API File for wininet.dll?

9. When is an API and API?

10. ! The answer to all your API questions: VB5 Guide to API - Dan Appleman

11. New API example posted on the KamiKaze API Guide

12. API help: The Kamikaze API Guide - please read