Plz Help... Using VB, Win 95 Ver. C, and the Epson TM-U200D Printer
Author Message
 Plz Help... Using VB, Win 95 Ver. C, and the Epson TM-U200D Printer

Hello,

I am using Visual Basic, Windows 95 Version C, and the Epson TM-U200D
Printer and am having a problem with truncated text.

On a Windows 95 Version B computer, with the following VB Code and the
following drivers, 51 Lines print out on the Receipt Printer fine.

On a Windows 95 Version C computer, with the same VB Code and the same
drivers, only 37 lines print out followed by an Exclamation point
sometimes, and always most characters after 37 lines are not printed.

I have boiled down my problem in a simple VB program of around 12 lines
which is included.

I am using :
    iconlib.dll dated 8/24/96
    unidrv.dll dated 8/24/96
    tty.drv dated 11/1/93
    tm300s.drv dated 6/30/97
    escpos.inf dated 4/30/97

Thanks in advance for your help!
Scott

VB Code
----------
Private Sub Form_Load()

    'Use the TMU200D Driver to Print out a receipt to the printer.
    'TMU200D Driver is set to the default printer.
    Dim DataLine As Integer

    'Set specific settings for our receipt.
    Printer.FontBold = False
    Printer.FontUnderline = False
    Printer.FontItalic = False
    Printer.FontName = "16 cpi"
    Printer.FontSize = 10

    'Send Output to the Printer Object
    Printer.Print "Port = " & Printer.Port
    Printer.Print "Device = " & Printer.DeviceName
    For DataLine = 1 To 51
        Printer.Print "This is Line " & DataLine
    Next

    'Print It!
    Printer.EndDoc

End Sub

Sun, 28 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem when using receipt printer (Epson TM-U300PA)

2. print CR report in a pos printer (epson TM L60II)

3. How do I print Epson control characters to an Epson printer using VB5

4. code to set active printer in access 95 without using Win.ini (Windows NT)

5. Reg: Using Vb code how to perform some functions in Epson LQ-300 printer

6. *** HELP PRINTER ERROR 482 Under Win 95 from VB3 applications

7. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

8. Changing dafult printers in VB w/Win 95

9. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

10. HELP - Error 50003 - VB5, Win 95, Win 98, Win NT

11. Changing the default printer from VB in Win 95

12. Using ado 2.5 for win 95 win 98?