Send a text file to the printer
Author Message
 Send a text file to the printer

I'm looking for help again.  I've created a program that includes a text
editor within it.  Again, this is another part of my first program, VB or
otherwise.  I've used the Common Dialog box to open, save,  and print my
text files.  I get the dialog box for printing to "show", how do I send my
text file to the printer?  The VB documentation seems to leave me{*filter*}.
Thanks for putting up with me.  It must be tough for you to listen to
someone with no training struggle through this learning process.  Thanks
again.

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:30:31 GMT
 Send a text file to the printer
Hey, I just figured it out, I'm sorry I bothered anyone.  Please ignore my
previous request.  I looked at it for 2 or 3 hours, and then as soon as I
posted the question, the answer occurred to me.

Quote:
> I'm looking for help again.  I've created a program that includes a text
> editor within it.  Again, this is another part of my first program, VB or
> otherwise.  I've used the Common Dialog box to open, save,  and print my
> text files.  I get the dialog box for printing to "show", how do I send my
> text file to the printer?  The VB documentation seems to leave me{*filter*}.
> Thanks for putting up with me.  It must be tough for you to listen to
> someone with no training struggle through this learning process.  Thanks
> again.

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:45:20 GMT
 Send a text file to the printer

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:47:09 GMT
 Send a text file to the printer
On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:45:20 -0500, "Rocky Huber"

Quote:

>Hey, I just figured it out, I'm sorry I bothered anyone.  Please ignore my

Every time this happens i go and kick the neighbour's cat.
Do you really want to be responsible for that cat's brain damage ?!

;-)

--

Regards, Frank

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:52:05 GMT

1. Sending a text file to the printer

2. This is my way of sending a text file to the printer quickly

3. What is the best way to send a text file to the printer?

4. Sending a Text File To A Printer Using Visual Basic 5.0???

5. Sending a Text File To A Printer Using Visual Basic 5.0???

6. Sending a Text File To A Printer Using Visual Basic 5.0???

7. How to send a text file to printer from VB6 Code

8. How to send a text file to the network printer

9. How to send text file to printer?

10. Printing - How do I send a Text file to Printer from Within VB

11. bug sending text to printer via printer object

12. Help, How to send printer command to printer bypassing printer driver in vb