using visual basic code in visual C
Author Message
 using visual basic code in visual C

Can someone tell me how to call Visual Basic functions in a c/c++ program?
In particular, I'd like to convert my  VB functions to a library and call
these from VB and VC.

thanks,
Ramy

Tue, 04 May 2004 12:09:25 GMT

1. Using visual basic controls outside a Visual Basic application

2. Convert hp basic code to visual basic code

3. code converter from Visual Basic to Visual C++

4. using Visual FoxPro Databases in Visual Basic 6.0

5. Export function from Visual C++ to be used in Visual Basic

6. Selecting Rows in a Table using Visual basic code (HOW)

7. Trying to find Visual Basic source code to beep someone using a modem

8. Trying to find Visual Basic source code to beep someone using a modem

9. code to print data grid in visual basic using adodc

10. Positioning the dialogue box by using Visual Basic Codes

11. Using C code in Visual Basic

12. Trying to find Visual Basic source code to beep someone using a modem