saving bitmaps, icons, metafiles in 1 file
Author Message
 saving bitmaps, icons, metafiles in 1 file

I am trying to save various image files in a data file, along with some
other numeric data.  The image files may be bigger than 64K, so I am
trying to do this with Global Memory Blocks, then use the API functions
hread/hwrite.

This is somewhat of a pain...anyone have any better ideas?

BTW...
this is in VB3 for Win16.

Don Sayler
(For email responses, remove 'don't.spam.me' from my return address.)

Wed, 01 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to save bitmaps/wav files in Resource File

2. Icon: Extract icon and save it as ico-file

3. Adding Bitmaps or Icons to a Toolbar from a Resource File

4. Query: copying picture boxes to metafiles (not bitmaps)

5. Converting metafiles to bitmaps...

6. Bitmaps in metafiles

7. Save drawing as metafile

8. Saving Picture Box contents to a metafiles

9. Save Picture as METAFILE ???

10. Save metafiles in Visual Basic ???

11. Help! Need to save Metafiles

12. Help! Need to save Metafiles