Getting the task/process ID for application
Author Message
 Getting the task/process ID for application

How can a VB application get its own task/process ID? I tried
using the ThreadID property of App object and it doesn't work.

I only know how to get the task ID from a shell statement.

Thanks alot.
------------------------------
Yong-Kwang Goh
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
The Centre for Computer Studies

------------------------------

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

2. Getting running process Ids/killing task under NT

3. Difference between Task, Process and Thread ID

4. Getting the PID / Task ID of running program

5. Getting a task ID

6. Getting Task ID in VB Script - Part II

7. Getting HWND from task id

8. Getting hWnd from Task ID

9. Getting IDs for Multiple Processes

10. Help - getting Process ID