Passing Parameter in Crystal Report
Author Message
 Passing Parameter in Crystal Report

Hi everybody,
May someone show me a example how parameters ( variables ) can pass in
to Crystal Reports using programming control. The reason is I only want
the report that match that criteria from a large database instead of
showing all data. The user only need to entry the value of parameters in
the textboxes of a form, the system will automatic print the report.

Thanks in advance
G.H.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Passing Parameter in Crystal Report
Define a Formula named 'Headline' in your report
then you can assign values to it .

For instance if you have a formula named headline:

  CrystalReport1.Formulas(0) = "Headline= ""Salary"""

making more assignments:
  CrystalReport1.Formulas(1) = ...
  CrystalReport1.Formulas(n) = ...

Selecting Data:
  CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{Invoice.Date} = Date(1999, 06, 09)"
or
  CrystalReport1.SelectionFormula = "{Customer.Name} like ""Smith*"""

( The german version uses double quotes ("). I do not know wheter
 the english version requires single quotes (') or not)

Quote:
> Hi everybody,
> May someone show me a example how parameters ( variables ) can pass in
> to Crystal Reports using programming control. The reason is I only want
> the report that match that criteria from a large database instead of
> showing all data. The user only need to entry the value of parameters in
> the textboxes of a form, the system will automatic print the report.

> Thanks in advance
> G.H.

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Passing parameters to crystal report

2. Passing parameters to Crystal Reports

3. Passing Parameters to Crystal Report 5.0 (Stored Procedure Query )

4. Passing parameter to Crystal Reports

5. Pass parameters to Crystal Reports?

6. Passing Parameter to Crystal Reports?

7. Passing parameters to Crystal Reports

8. How can I pass parameters into Crystal reports?

9. Passing parameters to Crystal Report

10. problem passing parameters to crystal reports

11. Passing Parameters To CRYSTAL REPORT OBJECT

12. passing parameters in crystal reports