Learn to write your own Homepages, or learn to program (On Line)
Author Message
 Learn to write your own Homepages, or learn to program (On Line)

The Online Institute offers beginner level courses in the following

HTML - Create WWW Homepages
Visual Basic - Create Windows Applications
Quick Basic - Create DOS based applications

All course material is distributed via E-Mail or posted on WWW pages.
Support is offered via E-Mail. You will receive structured lessons and
be assisted in completing a project of your choice. This project could
be a Homepage for your business or a program you have always wanted to
write. After completion of any of these courses you will have an
excellent grasp of programming concepts.

All courses will be taught by accomplished instructors with at least
20 years programming experience and 7 years of teaching background.

Courses start at your convienience.

Please visit our Homepage for more detailed information

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~videx1/oli.html

Tue, 10 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Learn to write your own Homepages, or learn to program (On Line)

Quote:
>The Online Institute offers beginner level courses in the following

>HTML - Create WWW Homepages

I hope you teach the principles of HTML, not "how to make a homepage look
best using Netscape or MSIE and make it loaded with pictures" and stuff
like that.

Do you?

--
Real programmers never work 9 to 5. If any Real Programmers are
around at 9:30 AM, it's because they were up all night.

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Wed, 11 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Learn to write a Homepage

2. where should I start,,I want to learn how to creat programs of my own

3. Learn VB7 or learn Java ?

4. Learning Visual Basic Learning Edition Deluxe/Professional Edition

5. Best learning strategy for learning web database prog.

6. Writing Programs from your own program???

7. "Writing Macros in VB.6 Learning Edition

8. trying to learn how to read and write to ini files

9. Learning to Read&Write to ini files

10. On-Line VB4/5 learning resources?????

11. Looking to learn writing .inf files

12. Learning to write code in Basic