User defined type to database?
Author Message
 User defined type to database?

Hi!
I'm working on a small project and need to store and retrieve an array
of  an user defined type in an access database. The type is including
two strings and a fixed size array of POINTAPI:s. How do I add and
retrieve this at runtime from my VB(5) project? I need to store the
array one record.

--
/Per

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. User defined type to database?

2. User defined type to database?

3. db As Database = User-defined type not defined

4. "Database - user defined type not defined"????

5. User Control - User-defined type not defined

6. Database a User Defined Type???

7. User-defined type database error

8. User Defined Type Not Defined

9. Compile Error: User-defined type not defined

10. User-defined type not defined (Access 97)

11. Excel : User-defined type not define

12. Compile Error - User defined type not defined