Reading a CD-ROM (Disk-Editor)
Author Message
 Reading a CD-ROM (Disk-Editor)

Hello NG,

I want to write a litte program, that reads out directly
the sectors of a cd-rom (header in sector 16), just like
a disk-editor. But I don't know, how to access directly
to the cd-rom.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks anyway...

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:00:19 GMT

1. Accessing file from one CD-ROM in a multiple CD-ROM system

2. How to change Multi Media CD-ROM in two or more CD-ROM system

3. How to eject a removable disk ( not cd-rom ) from vb5

4. CD-ROM multichanger/audio disk information

5. Visual Basic Faulty CD-ROM disk

6. API to eject CD-ROM disk

7. Eject a disk from Jaz or CD-ROM

8. help w/ cd-rom and cd-r/cd-rw program, please

9. How do I open a read-only database on a CD-ROM

10. File copying from cd-rom's and Read-Only Attributes

11. Reading A CD-ROM Drive

12. API to read in CD-ROM Table of Contents values