How about some help???!!! #2!!!
Author Message
 How about some help???!!! #2!!!

Hello,

I want to develope a program that can do the following:

    When a computer connects to a LAN (usually when the computer is turned
on) I want my program to detect that.

    I want to make it so that I do not have to put a program on any of the
other computers on my lan for me to detect them when the connect to the LAN

all I need is the source code, if you know a active X control that can do
this, please tell me the URL for where I could get it.
Also, as a last note --  I am not some newbie on Visual Basic, I am just new
to programming using a LAN (Local Area Network) but I also know how to use
winsocks.

It would be better if you could reply to me by email and not by the
newsgroup.

Thanks alot!!!
Tim Checketts

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

3. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

8. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

9. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

12. help help help help help