How do you disable Ctrl-Alt-Del in VB3 Screen Saver
Author Message
 How do you disable Ctrl-Alt-Del in VB3 Screen Saver

Just wondering how you would disable Ctrl-alt-del and task switching in VB
3.0 for a screen saver I'm writing.  I found some documentation for VB 4
and te systemsparameterinfo API call but I can't seem to find anything for
VB3.  Any help would be appreciated.

Dan Doucet

Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

2. Disable ctrl+esc ctrl+alt+del alt+tab

3. Disable (Ctrl+Alt+Del),(Ctrl+Esc),(Alt+Tab) in NT

4. Disable Ctrl Alt Del & Alt Tab

5. Disabling Ctrl-Alt-Del and Alt-Tab

6. Disable CTRL-ESC and CTRL-ALT-DEL

7. Disable Ctrl+Esc, Ctrl+Alt+Del etc...

8. Block System Key like ALT+TAB, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Ctrl+Esc key

9. disable ctrl-alt-del

10. Disabling Ctrl+Alt+Del

11. disable ctrl+alt+del key

12. How to disable press twice Ctrl-Alt-Del to shutdown windows