Directory size?
Author Message
 Directory size?

How would i find out the size of a directory, including all sub directories
and files? I have played around with FileFirst and FileNext, and the
directory list box, but with zero success

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Directory size?
Hi,

If you have installed ie 4.01, then you should be able to use
microsoft's scripting runtime library. Look for scrrun.dll and then
set a reference to it.

The library exposes all maner of detail regarding the file system (
fileSystemObject)

Good luck

Quote:

>How would i find out the size of a directory, including all sub directories
>and files? I have played around with FileFirst and FileNext, and the
>directory list box, but with zero success

Alan Davis Southampton, England

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find file and directory size...

2. FileSystemWatcher Path / Directory size

3. How do you get directory size in vb.net

4. getting directory size

5. Please tell me how to find a directory size

6. Directory size in bytes

7. getting directory size in vb

8. Directory size?

9. counting directory size

10. How do you determine DIRECTORY size?

11. Directory sizes

12. Directory Size?