dBGrid and Graph 5
Author Message
 dBGrid and Graph 5

Hi,

I Am developing a project that contains a form with a dBGrid. This grid
displays data from a query (the query criteria is dynamically changed by
the users of the project). My problem is that I want to plot the dBGrid
data on a graph. I am considering to use MS Graph 5.0 but I don't know how.
If anyone knows a way to do this please let me know

Thanks.

Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 dBGrid and Graph 5

Hi,=20
=20
I Am developing a project that contains a form with a dBGrid. This grid=20
displays data from a query (the query criteria is dynamically changed by=20
the users of the project). My problem is that I want to plot the dBGrid=20
data on a graph. I am considering to use MS Graph 5.0 but I don't know=20
how.=20
If anyone knows a way to do this please let me know=20
=20
Thanks.=20
=20

=20
--- Internet Message Header Follows ---=20
Path:=20
seunet!mn3.swip.net!mn6.swip.net!solace!news.stealth.net!news.ibm.net.il
!arclight.uoregon.edu!news-peer.gsl.net!news.gsl.net!news-dc.gsl.net!new
s.gsl.net!duke.telepac.pt!news.telepac.pt!usenet=20

Newsgroups: comp.lang.basic.visual.misc=20
Subject: dBGrid and Graph 5=20
Date: 14 Oct 1996 17:19:46 GMT=20

=20

Fri, 02 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. using DBGRID and graph

2. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

3. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

4. How to graph data from DBGrid control in VB 4

5. Create Bubble Graph from DBGrid?

6. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

7. VB DBgrid Graph Problem

8. DBGrid - Drag and drop data from one DBGrid to another DBGrid

9. incremental call graph or template call graph

10. Graph 5 and Graph 8

11. Graph Properties of Access Graphs

12. Problem with Graph Custom Control GRAPH.VBX