Anyway to resize a form at run time?
Author Message
 Anyway to resize a form at run time?

hello all,

I was wondering is there a way to have a form automaticly resized at run
time? I have a program that each time form2 is called I want to resize it to
a differnt size..

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 04:47:52 GMT
 Anyway to resize a form at run time?
Dennis,

 I would use the Height and Width properties of the Form....

Rob

Quote:
> hello all,

> I was wondering is there a way to have a form automaticly resized at run
> time? I have a program that each time form2 is called I want to resize it
> a differnt size..

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:06:05 GMT
 Anyway to resize a form at run time?
On Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:06:05 GMT, "Rob Reffner"

Quote:

>Dennis,

> I would use the Height and Width properties of the Form....

Or Form.Move, it  will only generate one resize event.

Regards, Frank

Fri, 18 Jun 2004 05:28:31 GMT
 Anyway to resize a form at run time?
Dennis,
three demos here: http://home.adelphia.net/~bjb1939/
02x. Demonstration: Form resizing
Maintain aspect ratio; deal with menu, tool, status bars; use a view port!
Regards,
Billy Joe

Quote:
> hello all,

> I was wondering is there a way to have a form automaticly resized at run
> time? I have a program that each time form2 is called I want to resize it
> a differnt size..

Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:00:21 GMT

1. resizing a control on a form at run time

2. how to resize a form at run-time

3. Resize a control at run-time using the mouse

4. Creating forms at run time, not design time.

5. resize controls at run time?

6. Resizing a text box at run time.

7. Need 2 learn 2 resize images during run time

8. RESIZING CONTROLS AT RUN TIME

9. Resize a control in run-time

10. Resize Frame or Shape at run-time ?

11. Resizing controls during run-time?