How do I rotate the Palette when I have a 256 color Bitmap
Author Message
 How do I rotate the Palette when I have a 256 color Bitmap

Hi.

        I need help getting and saving the current palette and then
rotating the current palette.   Then restoring the original palette on
exit.   I am using vb4 and 256 color bitmaps..  Any help would be
great.

                                Richard

Fri, 24 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bitmap Color Palette editing-VB4 16 bit 256 color

2. Bitmap Color Palette editing-VB4 16 bit 256 color

3. 256 Color Bitmap Palettes in VB4?

4. Using 256 color Palettes in High/True Color

5. choose a color in a 256 color palette ?

6. Change Screen Color Palette from 256 to hi-color in VB

7. Coloring a control from a 256-Color palette

8. Coloring a control from a 256-Color palette

9. color palette not accessible in 256+ color settings

10. Monochrome bitmap from 256 color bitmap

11. 256 Color Palette

12. halftone palette/256 colors