Transparent Gif using LoadPicture
Author Message
 Transparent Gif using LoadPicture

I know of nothing to stop that.  You could get a OCX that reads GIFs
directly...

Regards.....

Quote:
> If I add a transparent Gif at design time, the transparent part of the
> picture is saved fine. But when I load the same picture at runtime with
> LoadPicture the transparent part is lost and displayed as grey.

> Is it possible to avoid this?

Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent Gif using LoadPicture
If I add a transparent Gif at design time, the transparent part of the
picture is saved fine. But when I load the same picture at runtime with
LoadPicture the transparent part is lost and displayed as grey.

Is it possible to avoid this?

Sat, 23 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Animated GIF causing hangs when LoadPicture used

2. Transparent Gif using PaintPicture

3. Displaying transparent GIF images using StretchBlt

4. PaintPicture using Transparent Gif

5. Transparent GIF

6. Setting a gif transparent

7. Transparent GIF files

8. Problem with PictureBox and transparent GIF's

9. Transparent gif

10. Help: Show Transparent GIF in VB4?

11. Help: Transparent GIF Picture in VB4

12. HELP, make the GIF'S background transparent