Memo-field problem in Crystal Report...
Author Message
 Memo-field problem in Crystal Report...

Hello VB-World

Is there anyone out there who has had a problem getting Crystal Report print
database memofields properly ?
When I include large memo-fields in my VB4.0 CRW report, It seems like Crystal
report has problems wrapping the text properly and it discards practically all
but the first couple of lines... I also get an error-message to go with it...
The guys at Crystal promised that the memo-field problem would be history by
the release of VB4.0, but I, for one, cant make it work properly.
Has anyone out there had a similar problem or am I missing something
here...?
Any response would be greatly appreciated.
Bj?rn Stor?.

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Memo-field problem in Crystal Report...

Quote:
> Hello VB-World

> Is there anyone out there who has had a problem getting Crystal Report
> print database memofields properly ?
> When I include large memo-fields in my VB4.0 CRW report, It seems like
> Crystal report has problems wrapping the text properly and it discards
> practically all but the first couple of lines... I also get an
> error-message to go with it...
> The guys at Crystal promised that the memo-field problem would be
> history by the release of VB4.0, but I, for one, cant make it work
> properly.

Grab the Crystal Update from their web site - it claims to fix many
problems including several related to memo fields.

+--------------+------------------------------------------+

+--------------+------------------------------------------+
|Analyst/Programmer {*filter*} journalist PC/Atari Jaguar  |

Mon, 08 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

2. problem w/ memo fields in crystal reports

3. Crystal Reports Professional 7- Memo fields will not appear on report

4. Making Crystal Reports display memo fields without messing up other parts of the report

5. GPF using memo fields i Crystal Reports...

6. ???How to use Memo field with Crystal Reports???

7. Memo fields with Crystal Reports

8. Crystal Reports and Memo Fields

9. Crystal Reports and memo fields

10. Crystal Reports Question: Memo Fields in formulas...

11. Crystal Reports and Memo Fields

12. Crystal Reports and memo fields