deleting date-field in vb6 with ms access
Author Message
 deleting date-field in vb6 with ms access

Hi,

I ve a problem in vb6, when i would delete a date-field (set in ms access)
in my app.
, the field isn't delete !
I get no error, but i think it's a conversion error, how can i solve this ?

Plz mail me.

Greetings
Olivier

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ms-access - delete old dates and change dates

2. how to change field size and delete field MS ACCESS/VB

3. How do I store an empty date on a date field (MS Access)

4. vb6 date variables comparing with access date fields returns always empty recordset

5. Insert date and time field into MS Access with SQL

6. CRW with MS Access 2.0 date/time fields

7. MS Access Date/Time Field in Crystal

8. MS Access Date/Time field - American/English

9. delete a date in a bounded date field

10. delete a date in a bounded date field

11. delete a date in a bounded date field

12. Inserting Date to MS Access from VB6.0