Access forms --> Visual Basic forms
Author Message
 Access forms --> Visual Basic forms

Hey.

Is it possible (besides the obvious) to convert an access form across to
Visual Basic, keeping the code intact?

Thanks

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access forms --> Visual Basic forms
No!

I've seen this question asked and answered before; and the answer has always
been No!

Quote:
> Hey.

> Is it possible (besides the obvious) to convert an access form across to
> visual basic, keeping the code intact?

> Thanks

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Access forms --> Visual Basic forms
There is actually a program out on the market .

It does a pretty good job. Here is the contact info....

Contacting GFM

Greenwich Financial Modeling, Inc. provides sales and technical support for
AccessToVB.  Support is available from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern time,
Monday to Friday.  GFM can be reached at (212) 480-8217.  Support is also

Greenwich Financial Modeling also provides consulting services for Access to
Visual Basic conversions.  GFM was the developer of AccessToVB, and has
leveraged the expertise gained in the development and refinement of the
AccessToVB product for numerous clients requiring conversion services
nationwide.  GFM is the only company that has staff members providing Access
to Visual Basic conversion services full-time, and has performed more
successful conversions, including enterprise-wide client/server solutions,
then any other company.  Contact GFM at (212) 480-8217 for more information
on how GFM AccessToVB consulting services can provide a solution for you.

Some other cool utils are at http://www.fms.com for both Access and VB.

Kurt Charney

Quote:
> No!

> I've seen this question asked and answered before; and the answer has
always
> been No!

> > Hey.

> > Is it possible (besides the obvious) to convert an access form across to
> > visual basic, keeping the code intact?

> > Thanks

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting Access forms to Visual Basic forms

2. Using Access forms in Visual Basic Project

3. Convert MS-Access Forms to Visual Basic

4. ACCESS-FORMS IN VISUAL BASIC

5. Visual basic and Access forms

6. Passing parameters from Visual Basic forms to Access queries

7. Accessing forms from Project Group in Visual Basic

8. Converting Access forms and reports to Visual Basic

9. Accessing the registry form Visual Basic Script.

10. can i run an access forms from visual basic

11. newbie: Data forms problem with Access 2000 and Visual Basic 6.0

12. incorporating Microsoft access forms in visual basic