Books on VB for kids
Author Message
 Books on VB for kids

My daughter, age 10, is interested in learning how to program. VB seems like a
good environment. I am using VB4 some, but I'm much more comfortable with
Access 2.0.

What I am looking for is a book or other resource that would be appropriate for
someone her age who is just learning to program. I remember when I was learning
BASIC years ago that there were books with code for games you could type in to
get the idea of how to program. I'm looking for a simple, fun, book.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris Maher

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Books on VB for kids

Quote:
(Chris Maher) writes:

>What I am looking for is a book or other resource that would be
appropriate
>for
>someone her age who is just learning to program.

If she's not insulted by titles, check out the  "For Dummies" series.

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Good BASIC Book For Kids?

2. Basic Programming Books for kids

3. Need help to start VB games programming for kids

4. Plug for VB Black Book - recommended VB book

5. Books, Books, Books, wich?

6. Kids Programming

7. Teching Prorgramming to kids

8. KIDS?