Handling A deleted Foxpro Record
Author Message
 Handling A deleted Foxpro Record

Hi...

How do you not see a deleted foxpro record ?

I realize that this question is posted alot,as I have seen a lot of answers to
it. Unfortunally none of the answers I have tried have made any differance.

I have tried editing the odbc ini files and flicking the switch in both dbase
and foxpro setups, this seems to make no differance. Is there any way to issue
a pack command ?

                                        Any help would be great....Thanx

Mon, 28 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cannot add record to Visual Foxpro table after deleting all records in table

2. Foxpro database (Deleted Records)

3. Foxpro Deleted Records

4. deleting records from a Foxpro database

5. Cannot delete record on FoxPro 2.5 DB

6. Accessing Foxpro dbf - deleted records

7. Deleted Records Under FoxPro 2.6

8. FoxPro ODBC Driver Shows Deleted Records

9. delete records in Foxpro

10. delete records in foxpro

11. Delete records in foxpro

12. delete a record in FoxPro Table