Crystal Reports 4.5 printing prob.
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 4.5 printing prob.

  Hi, I am having a problem printing a Crystal Reports report using
Visual Basic 3.0.  I'm using CR 4.5.

The report does not print at all when I do the following:

  report1.reportfilename = whatever.rpt
  report1.action = 1

I finally got it to print using the Crystal Reports Print Engine functions:

  result = PEOpenPrintEngine()
  printjob = PEOpenPrintJob("whatever.rpt")
  result = PEOutputToPrinter(printjob, 1)
  result = PESetNthLogonInfo(printjob, 0, logoninfo, 1)
  result = PESetSelectionFormult(printjob, formula)
  result = PEStartPrintJob(printjob, 1)
  PEClosePrintJob(printjob)
  PECloseEngine

This code prints fine when I run it the first time, but if I end the
program and start it again through VB, I get a GPF in CRPE.DLL.  If I
make the program an exe, it runs fine.  I tried this program on another
computer and got a GPF in VBRUN300.dll right after it finished printing.

I would really appriecate it if someone could help me out, I'm starting
to run out of ideas.

  Thanks,
  Greg Gramlich

Mon, 29 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

2. Printing the Print Time Using Crystal Reports 4.5

3. FS: Crystal Reports Pro 4.5, Standard 4.5

4. Crystal Reports 4.5 to Seagate Crystal Info 6.0 API

5. Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

6. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

7. Crystal Report 4.5

8. Crystal Reports 4.5

9. Is there anything better than Crystal Report 4.5?

10. Crystal Report 4.5 Stored Procedure

11. Crystal Reports 4.5 Feedback to Visual Basic 4.

12. Crystal Reports 4.5 ... Help Access Security