How to display one record on one line in a listbox
Author Message
 How to display one record on one line in a listbox

I am using this to show one record in one line of a list box:

temptxt = myset.fields("test")+myset.fields("test2) e.t.c

listbox.Additem temptxt, 0

But this way I can only show one records of a group in the list box.

Is there anyway to add a complete record in each line of the listbox

Is there anyone that can help me

Ingvar

Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How to display one record on one line in a listbox

Quote:
Orten) writes:
>I am using this to show one record in one line of a list box:

>temptxt = myset.fields("test")+myset.fields("test2) e.t.c
>listbox.Additem temptxt, 0

>But this way I can only show one records of a group in the list box.
>Is there anyway to add a complete record in each line of the listbox

You can loop through the recordset and do your code above inside the loop.
But get rid of the ", 0" at the end of the second line or your records
will display
in reverse order.

Bryan

CIBER, Inc.
Cincinnati Ohio

Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need to display multiple lines mini report within one record in a report

2. Display one record from multiple records

3. writing more than one vbscript statement in one line

4. Regarding displaying 2 text database fields one under another one

5. How to change color of one line of text in ListBox

6. Fast Way to update one field in one record

7. Auto create record for one-to-one relationship tables

8. Procedure with 2 record sets one select, one update

9. Adding records with one-to-one relationship

10. One record on one page...

11. 3 Access fields display on one listbox

12. Print one record from one simple Acess dababase with Adodc