ADO how to determine if a access database field is a primary key field
Author Message
 ADO how to determine if a access database field is a primary key field

Is it possible to determine if a field from a table is the primary key
of an Access database. We use ADO to read , add and update the database?

Leo Gorree

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO how to determine if a access database field is a primary key field
I have the same problem. How to retrieve information about
fields from a table from an Access database. Especially to
find out if a field is a primary key field.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find releated Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determining Primary Key Fields With ADO

2. Joined Primary Key in Foxpro (Make 1 Primary Key from 2 fields)

3. Using DAO to determine if a field is a Primary Key

4. How using ADO Create a Table and Specify that a Field is autoNumber and Primary Key

5. How to get Field Default Value and how identify Primary Key Column in SQL with ADO

6. Reset primary key counter fields in Access DB

7. How can I known the field(s) is in the primary key

8. Delete primary key field from tabledef

9. Using VBA to Make a field a primary key

10. Multiple Field-Primary Keys

11. Primary Key Field In VB

12. DataGrid Binding -- Unwanted Primary Key Field