RecordType: Dynaset
RecordSource: Login

A dbCombobox:

name :dbcboGebruikers
rowsource: datGebruikers
Listfield: User
Boundcolumn: UserId
DataField : UserId

And some textboxes and checkboxes linked to different fields in
datGebruikers.

I want the checkboxes and textboxes to be updated according to the selection
I make in the dbcombobox.

Dim zoeken As String

zoeken = dbcboGebruikers.BoundText

datGebruikers.Recordset.Index = "PrimaryKey"
datGebruikers.Recordset.Seek "=", Val(zoeken)

If Val(zoeken) = 1 Then
    Call deselecteren
Else
    Call Selecteren
End If

But this does not work. It tells me that "Operation is not supported for
this type of object" and refers to the index = "PrimairyKey"

So i delete this part and run again and and still the same message but now
it's referring to the seek operation.

Can NE1 help me with what I'm doing wrong?

Thu, 15 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP PLZ,plz,plz!!

2. HELP i need help plz

3. Plz Forgive Xpost- Help Defining, reading Access table records sequential for processing

4. Help me Plz!!!

5. plz help with this error

6. plz help: problem in a module

7. WIERD STUFF PLZ HELP

8. DOA BUG --- Plz Help

9. Help Me Plz

10. Hello Plz I want to help as fast as possible Visual Basic

11. Changing Area code for Contact Items, Help PLz.

12. Plz Help