Problem: vb 4.0 dbgrid.text
Author Message
 Problem: vb 4.0 dbgrid.text

unlike the grid.text property the dbgrid.text property doesnt
seem to fuction at all. Any help? Did anybody experience the same
problem?

Sun, 11 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem: vb 4.0 dbgrid.text

Quote:
>unlike the grid.text property the dbgrid.text property doesnt
>seem to fuction at all. Any help? Did anybody experience the same
>problem?

There is no such thing as dbgrid.text. Use dbgrid.caption to get a
header at the top of the grid.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem: vb 4.0 dbgrid.text

Quote:

> unlike the grid.text property the dbgrid.text property doesnt
> seem to fuction at all. Any help? Did anybody experience the same
> problem?

You need to get the new DBGrid with VB 4.0a or download the free
replacement, True DBGrid Standard from Apex.

    http://www.apexsc.com/
or  ftp.apexsc.com

     -geh

Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem: vb 4.0 dbgrid.text

Quote:

>unlike the grid.text property the dbgrid.text property doesnt
>seem to fuction at all. Any help? Did anybody experience the same
>problem?

Try adding columns to your code e.g., A$ = dbgrid.columns(0).Text

Thu, 22 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 4.0 DBGrid Text???

2. VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid

3. VB 4.0: Problem with DBGrid

4. Vb 4.0 Problems updating Text Boxes from Combo Box linked to Data Control

5. VB 4.0 Text Problem

6. VB 4.0 and NT 4.0 problems

7. VB 4.0, CR 4.0, and MS Access 2.0 - a strange problem

8. VB 4.0 calling Visual C++ 4.0 problem.

9. VB 4.0 calling Visual C++ 4.0 problem.

10. DBGrid in VB 4.0 16 bits

11. How can I change the label from a DBGrid-column with VB 4.0

12. Help DBGrid VB 4.0 !!!!!!!