Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize
Author Message
 Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

This is my first VB5 program that uses data controls.  However, on every
machine I have installed the program on I get the following error message:

The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.dll for 16-bit versions, or VBAJET32.dll for 32-bit
versions) failed to initialize when called. Try reinstalling the application
that returned the error.

I have tried reinstalling many time with no luck.  Any Ideas?

Thanks
Dan

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

Did you use the package and deployment wizard to create your install ?  The
Jet engine needs other files than these two DLL's. Are you sure you have
resolved all the dependencies?

Steve

Quote:
> This is my first VB5 program that uses data controls.  However, on every
> machine I have installed the program on I get the following error message:

> The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.dll for 16-bit versions, or VBAJET32.dll for
32-bit
> versions) failed to initialize when called. Try reinstalling the
application
> that returned the error.

> I have tried reinstalling many time with no luck.  Any Ideas?

> Thanks
> Dan

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

posted to comp.lang.basic.visual.database:

Quote:
>This is my first VB5 program that uses data controls.  However, on every
>machine I have installed the program on I get the following error message:

>The Jet VBA file (VBAJET.dll for 16-bit versions, or VBAJET32.dll for 32-bit
>versions) failed to initialize when called. Try reinstalling the application
>that returned the error.

>I have tried reinstalling many time with no luck.  Any Ideas?

>Thanks
>Dan

Dan

        If you have installed the MDAC on your development machine
then make sure that you are sending the expsrv.dll with your setup.

Sat, 11 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

2. Urgent Help Needed - Jet VBA failed to initialize

3. Urgent Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize

4. Help!!! Jet VBA failed to initialize

5. The Jet VBA failed to initialize...

6. Error: The Jet VBA file failed to initialize when called

7. Jet VBA failed to initialize when called

8. Jet VBA file failed to initialize

9. VBA fails to initialize in Visio 2000 - Why??

10. Failed to initialize VBA

11. Installation vb.net failed - Urgent Help needed

12. newbie: Jet VBA failed to intialize