Access 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0 - Can't Open Database Error
Author Message
 Access 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0 - Can't Open Database Error

I have a problem that I hope somebody has a sugestion for me.  I have an old
application written in VB3.0/Jet 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0.  I modify all the
reports to reflect some new change (I changed a label not a database field)
and now every time I try to print a report, I get an Error "Can Not Open
Database".  If I use the old reports everithing works OK.  I would appreciate
any help/sugestions

Thank you

Armando A. Duer

Fri, 29 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0 - Can't Open Database Error
It's probably that your problem can be solved with the following step:

Change the location property to "same as report" in the Database menu i
Crystal Report.

When you do changes to report in CR, this property are also changed without
your inteference.

Quote:
>I have a problem that I hope somebody has a sugestion for me.  I have an
old
>application written in VB3.0/Jet 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0.  I modify all the
>reports to reflect some new change (I changed a label not a database field)
>and now every time I try to print a report, I get an Error "Can Not Open
>Database".  If I use the old reports everithing works OK.  I would
appreciate
>any help/sugestions

>Thank you

>Armando A. Duer

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't open secure Access 2.0 DB from VB 4.0

2. VB 3.0 + Access 2.0 + Crystal Reports 4.0

3. Can't open MS ACCESS 2.0 databases with VB 3.0 Pro

4. Crystal Report 6.0 16 Bit MS Access 2.0 Error

5. Help: Error 3033 occurs when opening a MS ACCESS 2.0 Database

6. VB 3.0, Access 2.0 and Crystal Reports 2.0

7. Crystal Reports 4.0 and Protected Access DataBases

8. Crystal Reports Error - Unable to Open database

9. Error 20533 (unable to open Database) in Crystal Reports

10. Crystal Reports Canned Code

11. Problem Updating An Access 2.0 Database From Visual Basic 4.0

12. Help with VB 4.0 code updating Access 2.0 database