Help Help Help with Crystal report
Author Message
 Help Help Help with Crystal report

Please I need to desplay a feild from my table in the Crystal Report
but it does not give the correct data from the correct record

these are my tables and the links between them in the crystal report

        Table1          Table2          Table3

 ----------> Id                 --->      Index   <----------------- Id1
I                          I
I       Id_name -------- I       Name              Id2 --
I                                                    I
I-------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

Where Id2 (Table3) is linked to Id(Table1)
              Id_name(Table1) is linked to Index(Table2)
              Id1(Table3) is linked to Index(Talbe2)

I want to display the name( Table 2) according to Id1(Table3)
and name(Table2) according to Id_name (Table1)
and Id2 is determined according to id1(Table3)

when I created the report I create it with Table 1 as the magoir Table

I put the field name in the detailes section( to desplay the name
linked to id2)  and in the header section  (to display the name linked
to id_name) Everything is fine when I display each field alone at once
but when I display them together I get the name of id(Table1) in the
header as one of the names of Id2(Table3) in the details
Please how can I display both fields

Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report Help Please or Tell me where to get Crystal Help

2. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

5. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed

6. Please Help Newbie Crystal Report / VB help needed.

7. Crystal Report Control Help Needed (Help Puhleeze)

8. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

9. Please Help...Crystal Reports..Please Help

10. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

11. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP