US-NJ Visual Basic Developers needed ASAP
Author Message
 US-NJ Visual Basic Developers needed ASAP

A Northern New Jersey Communications seeks Visual Basic applications
developer to perform new development of applications previously written
in Paradox 4.5 (Paradox 4.5 IS NOT REQUIRED).

This client is running Visual Basic 3.0 against SQL Server.  They are
also using FarPoint for custom control.  Experience with FarPoint is a
big plus.

We are looking for someone who can start ASAP for a rate
of $$45 - $55/Hour depending on skill set.

We will provide sponsorship to anyone who may need it (but we are unable
to fly people into the country for this position).  We will not pay for
relocation.  Interviews for this position can be accomplished over the
phone with a quick answer about hiring.

to (908) 889-6459.

Thank you.

David Rien                                         (908) 889-6459
Jeffrey Meryl Associates, Inc.                Fax: (908) 889-8188

        Client-Server Consulting, Placement and Training

Wed, 26 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NJ Visual Basic Developers needed ASAP

2. US-NJ-Northern Visual Basic Developers - FREE TRAINING

3. US-NJ Visual Basic Developers - Free Training

4. US-NJ-Visual Basic/V-C++ PAs needed

5. US-NJ-Visual Basic/V-C++ PAs needed

6. US-NJ-C++ developers needed

7. US-NJ-Unix/C/C++developers needed

8. US-NJ-C++developers needed

9. US-NJ-C++ developers needed

10. US-Virginia***Visual Basic 4.0 developers needed!!!

11. US-NC-Cary Visual Basic Developers Needed (Imonics Corporation)

12. US-KY-VISUAL BASIC/ACCESS Developers Needed!