Unload Form Lockup Problem
Author Message
 Unload Form Lockup Problem

Ok...this is probably an easy one, but it's driving me nuts.  I've done this
many times before, but for some reason this time it's not working.  I've
created a form using the data form manager (no brainer) to show fields from an
Access 7.0 file.  Everything was created by the manager, including the close
button which utilizes an "Unload Me" command to dump the form.  Problem is,
for some reason, when it unloads the form the program locks up.  The hourglass
comes up and it's working--but it never returns to the program.  I finally
have to go out to VB4 and stop it.  Compiling it into a full executable
doesn't work; neither does changing the unload command and making it specific
to the form.  Never had this happen before--any ideas?  They would be
appreciated...thanks...

Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unload Form Lockup Problem

2. Problem getting program to end after unloading the form (Unload Me)

3. Unloading modal owner form also unloads modal form?

4. Unloading form gives 364 Object was unloaded

5. Unload form doesn't unload

6. Unload not unloading a hidden form - VB4 32bit

7. Customized Appointment Form Lockups PC

8. Unload Form problem

9. VBDOS - proj FORM load/unload memory problem

10. Form unload problem

11. Form Lockup--Access Database