DateTime Picker
Author Message
 DateTime Picker

I am using VB 5. I have a database field of type datetime.

I would like to allow the user to select the date rather than providing a
text box for them to key in.

I know there is a dtpicker in VB 6, but not in VB 5.

Any idea?

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DateTime Picker

typed and posted to comp.lang.basic.visual.database:

Quote:
>I am using VB 5. I have a database field of type datetime.

>I would like to allow the user to select the date rather than providing a
>text box for them to key in.

>I know there is a dtpicker in VB 6, but not in VB 5.

>Any idea?

http://www.vbthunder.com/source/otherctls/datetimeapi.htm

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DateTime Picker
Try the Calendar ActiveX Control. I think Visual Basic has the Calendar7.ocx.

Robert

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSCOMCT2.OCX and DateTime Picker control problem

2. Help: DateTime Picker

3. DateTime Picker BorderStyle

4. datetime picker return type, changing time

5. Another problem with the DateTime picker

6. Datetime picker control in VB5

7. DateTime Picker control

8. DateTime Picker

9. Page reload after date selection using DateTime Picker

10. Scripting DateTime Picker Control

11. VB6 DHTML and DateTime Picker

12. How to lock DateTime picker control