Looking for Job. VB Developer Position / Business Analyst
Author Message
 Looking for Job. VB Developer Position / Business Analyst

Quote:
> Rich A. Galanis
> Hi,  I am looking for a job as a VB Developer or Business Analyst in the
> Boston Mass area.  I have 2 years of experience in developing client / server
> Applications in ADO, RDO, DAO, RDS.  I have also programmed in ASP and Html.

All this and free psychiatric diagnoses too! Is this the kind of person
you'd like to hire?

----

Subject: Re: Looking for Job. VB Developer Position / Business Analyst
Date: Friday, April 2, 1999 05:24 AM

Are you the dejanews police.  It's sad that you don't have anything
better to do with your time.  I wish you luck with your mental health
problem!
----

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. JOB: MIS Business Analyst (VB & SQL)

2. LOOKING FOR ENTRY LEVEL PROGRAM ANALYST POSITION WITH VB,SQL, MS-Access EXPRIENCE

3. SAP BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST

4. SAP BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST, Houston, TX

5. JOB: US Visual Basic Developers (2) - VB/MS-Access/Win-NT/Win 95/OLE/MFC

6. JOB: VB and SQL Server Developer Required UK

7. KC Jobs for VB Developer

8. VB Developer Jobs/Atlanta/Recruiter

9. Job offer - VB app software developer, Canada

10. Job Opportunity in Columbus, OH Jr. VB Developer

11. -> Job in Colorado - VB Software Developer

12. JOB VACANCY: VB Developers urgently required