Help needed on ODBC with DAO
Author Message
 Help needed on ODBC with DAO

I am trying to convert a project which was written using DAO connecting to
an Access database to run on SQL server via ODBC with the minimum of code
changes. Everything seems to work OK except the recordset.Update method
which gives me an Error 3146 - ODBC -call failed whenever it is encountered.
Can anyone help with this or am I trying to do something impossible.

Thanks

Gareth King

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC through DAO help needed

2. Help, Help, Help (ODBC/JET/DAO)

3. Help, Help, Help (ODBC/JET/DAO)

4. ODBC Error: Oracle7.2, ODBC, VB4.0, DAO, Jet 3.0

5. Rdo/Dao/ODBC Please help....URGENT

6. Help Connection to Access thru ODBC using DAO

7. HELP! ODBC/DAO Connectivity

8. Need DAO help

9. I need some DAO help urgently

10. I am stuck with DAO need help please

11. HELP NEEDED: Access 95 DAO Error - Won't Start, Access Quits

12. DAO Problem.....Urgent help needed!!!!