First row of dbgrid
Author Message
 First row of dbgrid

I would like to know how can I detect when the user reaches the first row of
the the dbgrid control. With the 'Row' proprety and the event 'RowColCange'
I can know the row relative to the first row displayed but I want to know if
the row selected is the first of the recordset (or resultset in RDO).

Thanks in advanced

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 First row of dbgrid
You should check the Row-Key-Cell.Value against yor Recordset (or Data
array).
This is how we do it.
May be there exist a better way, couldn't find in the FBs.
ADH
+AD4-I would like to know how can I detect when the user reaches the first row
of
+AD4-the the dbgrid control. With the 'Row' proprety and the event 'RowColCange'
+AD4-I can know the row relative to the first row displayed but I want to know
if
+AD4-the row selected is the first of the recordset (or resultset in RDO).
+AD4-
+AD4-Thanks in advanced
+AD4-
+AD4-

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. First row of dbgrid

2. RDC with dbgrid and SQL Server - can't insert first row

3. DBGrid; empty FIRST row

4. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

5. Help: DBGrid - how to make DBGrid.row = current row when I click the a cell

6. Visdata app corrupts first col of first row in table

7. Selecting Multiple Rows in DBGrid and Sheridan DBGrid

8. Selecting Multiple Rows in DBGrid and Sheridan DBGrid

9. select only first rows

10. Select first rows.

11. Populating multiple combo boxes with the first row of query

12. Syntax for referencing the first row from a recordset in an If Then statement