Rollback against Oracle db
Author Message
 Rollback against Oracle db

We are using passthrough to update an Oracle datbase. Sending a rollback
command does not seem to work (it doesn't roolback the changes). We have tries
using the ODBC API and we get the same effect. We are using VB4 16 bit so RDO
is not an option. Any suggestions?

Andrew Radford

Fri, 04 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO Rollback/CommitTrans vs Batch Updates with Oracle 8.1.5 DB

2. Connecting to Oracle thru Oracle OLE DB Provider(OraOLDDB.Oracle)

3. Using commit/rollback with Oracle and RDO

4. Oracle Rollback Segments

5. Oracle Rollback Segments

6. Oracle Rollback Segments

7. DB Commit\Rollback Issues

8. Rollback on DB Access in VB5

9. Rollback on DB Access in VB5

10. Visual Basic development against Oracle 8.1.7

11. VB6 against Oracle 7 speed issues

12. Crystal .NET Web based report against Oracle